Tuesday, May 21, 2013

And it begins again...

[caption id="attachment_118" align="aligncenter" width="300"]RFA Box Robotic Feeding Arm Base[/caption]

My current goal is to build my third robotic feeding arm. The first one is at the Franciscan Hospital, the second is in my possession but was used to compete in the Cornell Cup. This third device will be used hopefully to compete in RESNA student design competition in June. Despite competitions, the school will want to have one to display in the ECE office as a show piece to incoming students/parents.

As I receive more funding, future robots will be built to try out new designs and platforms. Just today I got invited as a semi-finalist (from 70+ applicants) to an interview in hopes to be a finalist for the Sandbox Summer Accelerator! If chosen, I will have the opportunity to kick-start my business over the course of this 12-week program that ends with $30k in cash prizes.

Looks like this could be a busy summer.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment